GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How's Your Life?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Poor kids :eek:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
They don't have more money than me, their parents do lol.

09vdubgti

Banned
My life's not that different from them, live in a house, fine german automobile, rooftop parties in nyc, popping bottles of the finest champagne $12.99 can buy...etc

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
meh.

Those are prime examples of why I don't have kids. We've worked for everything we have and I'm proud of that. Sure, I'm not pulling $300k a month but I don't need that anyway.

When my wife and I die all of our assets are going to a couple good foundations. My Nephews and Nieces are going to be PISSED. :lol:

GTINAPLES

Ready to race!
That is crazy. I just lost my job and look at these kids.... Crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i like my life just the way it is, especially when i work my ass off and go to school...i would not be happy or not want to imagine if i had to be like these kids

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
My life is great, thanks!

With regards to the threads subject, people should be happy with and appreciate what they have. If you're reading these words you're better off than a whole heck of a lot of people on this planet.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Kids like that depend on their money and looks and as a result their personalities suffer. Wouldn't want to be one, wouldn't want to be friends with them either. I'd much rather work hard and appreciate the nice things in life. Besides, how much better could a $1k bottle of champagne taste?