GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPFP issues?

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
4000 miles on my auto tech no issues. No mpi 430whp on 93 octane with a std vortex

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'm
4000 miles on my auto tech no issues. No mpi 430whp on 93 octane with a std vortex
At 50k miles mostly running E40. No issues... at least fueling related...ok.ok.. at least not hpfp related

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I'm

At 50k miles mostly running E40. No issues... at least fueling related...ok.ok.. at least not hpfp related
Ran my auto-tech internals for almost the whole life of my car and even left them in when i went MPI and was solid the whole time. Someone can call autotech the bare minimum, but they have been around a long time in this industry and I have used their parts acrossed several different car generations with no issues.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Ran my auto-tech internals for almost the whole life of my car and even left them in when i went MPI and was solid the whole time. Someone can call autotech the bare minimum, but they have been around a long time in this industry and I have used their parts acrossed several different car generations with no issues.

Have to agree. They were the only option for a long time on the Mazdaspeed platform and worked great. Now running them in the GTI for over a year / 15k miles without issue. They may have had a bad batch at one point but generally if you install them right and keep that shit clean you're golden.