GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hummer H2 Antenna Install

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
loccusst said:
Most of the short stubby antennas will fit this car. I think the screw size is the same across the board with most manufacturers.

beware about that...i'm not so sure that all antennas have the same screw size base. i bought a stubby (considering i had one of those 4 foot long ones on before) for my car, and it came with different adapter bases so that all makes and models would be compatible with it.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
dude this was a great find! and very original, /impressed

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
atomoverride said:
get some locktight! lol.

Err, maybe not--some jerk might get frustrated that it does not screw off and start forcing it off--next thing you know you have a $800 roof repair . . .

but hey, you would still have your antenna . . . .

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
Delboy said:
Jeez I've just enquired with AC Delco in the UK and they want £43.75 or about $78 for this part.
Robbing Ba@st@rds
Call around and talk to the parts manager. Tell him what your planning and tell him could you at least give me your cost on the item. With AC DELCO most gm dealerships have a heavy markup because lets face it. ITS GM.

Called my cousin COST for employee is 16$ USD. Hope that info helps out. Also theres mention of a better antenna that they use on the soulstace (however you spell it) that may be shorter. =)

andrewt

Autocross Champion
i've got a S2000 antenna on mine. fits perfectly, no modifications. the bottom of the antenna is a little wider than the base on the car, but it still looks good.

andrewt

Autocross Champion
no, sorry i don't have the part number. my friend just gave me his after he sold his MkIV GTI and had the antenna laying around.