GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hyunda Genesis Coupe...What do you think

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
i saw on the tow bed in the city and that car looked amazing , copy of a g37 with 335i wheels , but still it looked good

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
hyundai is taking the right steps forward...you gotta give them credit when credit is due. they're the 21st century honda. now hopefully they'll make fun cars after they finally ditch the stigma they've had for years now.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
sure, and their quality is definetly getting better, the interior on this car looks pretty good, and the list of standard equipment is really nice, if it comes in at the expected price point i believe the 2.0t will sell like crazy.

-wiretap-

hax0r
My friend has been test driving one of these for the past few weeks. He said he likes it quite a bit, but he would never buy it.. lol.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
looks like a 350z/tiberon

-wiretap-

hax0r
I just rode in the 4 door model about 10 minutes ago with my friend who is testing them. I have to say the first impressions it gave me are very good. It is better build quality than anything I've ever seen from Hyundai, let alone companies like Lincoln, Buick, and Cadillac (the models and quality we are seeing today). I didn't get any pictures of the car though.. that's because the interior was cluttered with confidential test equipment, and the exterior still had all the black tape from the body panel over-up garments. It was the v6 model with navigation/bluetooth/leather/etc. It seemed pretty quick, not as fast as the V-dub though.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
I hate Hyundai...but man this car look great! and Kudo to Hyundai for having the ball to use RWD most of today's car manfucature are turning away from it

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Looks like a Mitsu Eclipse.

Felix

Ready to race!
Korean car = Garbage

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Korean car = Garbage

I can't really agree with that statement, as many of those cars are sold here in the states, and comporable reliability with other car makers, plus their warranty is ridiculous and takes care of any issue you may have...

once a BT kit is out for this car, it will fly off shelves even more with the prospect of 350+whp for under 25k +rwd + decent mpg

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I can't really agree with that statement, as many of those cars are sold here in the states, and comporable reliability with other car makers, plus their warranty is ridiculous and takes care of any issue you may have...

once a BT kit is out for this car, it will fly off shelves even more with the prospect of 350+whp for under 25k +rwd + decent mpg

Agreed.