GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am a compulsive liar and want to stop.

Burntchicken

Ready to race!
If i come out now to my loved ones/friends and tell em ive been lying to them for the longest time...i could lose them.

Go to your family, people that are REALLY close to you. Tell them that it's not your fault and that you are trying to get better and apologize. They should see that it's a problem similar to being an alcoholic, that you can't really control your craving, but you can be fixed. It's a start, if you would altogether just stop lying to them, then you wouldn't have a problem, it would be to easy to fix. But as I can see, it would be hard to just stop at once, you need it continue and get used to not lying.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
once and a while you got to admit your mistakes and face the consequences. its not easy telling the truth at first but sometimes you got to. like this one time i broke a windshield at work and i told a supervisor about it right away cuz i knew there would be no way i could cover it up. it made me feel so stupid for breaking the window and i felt even worse for admiting to it but i knew it was the only right path to take. just remember your actions can affect the outcome of the situation.

Go to your family, people that are REALLY close to you. Tell them that it's not your fault and that you are trying to get better and apologize. They should see that it's a problem similar to being an alcoholic, that you can't really control your craving, but you can be fixed. It's a start, if you would altogether just stop lying to them, then you wouldn't have a problem, it would be to easy to fix. But as I can see, it would be hard to just stop at once, you need it continue and get used to not lying.

Thanks guys, so far i have been good. Believe it or not lol.
What i always do now is think before i open my mouth to talk...its a big help. It wasnt easy and still isnt..but slowly but surely i feel i will be where i want to be. I just know that i dont wanna live life as i liar and will do all i can to make sure i dont.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Most people think vws in general are girls cars.

On a side note beetles are great for picking up chicks. Ted Bundy had one.

True...not sure about the Beetle attracting chicks though. I asked my girl friends' opinions on guys driving VW Beetles and they said it looks "fruity" and gay. (no offense to the gay people) Most people say the same about Miatas but i dont care...id rock one of those gokarts anyday of the week. People say cars dont pick genders but c'mon we all know there are chick cars, here is my list:

1. Scion TC
2. Mazda Miata (i still love this car)
3. VW Jetta/Cabriolet/Beetle

ABD Racing

Ready to race!

dude thats gross! lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Dude's on a roll here ;) :laugh: