omegach

Banned
Last edited:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
lol funny shit

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
kinda sad considering the happiest day of their lives is being mocked across the internet

true but it's still hilarious. :iono:

bovice

Banned
kinda sad considering the happiest day of their lives is being mocked across the internet

haha thats true too. man it is funny though, another one of those epic threads, along with the car model asian lady thing thread.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
crumbum said:
Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

:lol:

FUCKING LOL!

I nearly died right then

wait

i call bullshit on this

first he says

How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

then he says

I tell you guys, that night was amazing, I am truly happy that I waited until marriage to lose my virginity.

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
I am almost positive it is, I think he took the pics from someone's myspace and is saying it is him as a joke, which is terrible if he is doing that...

fucked up shit man. not as good as the other thread with the modeling. the other one the girl was just acting like a slut, imagine if these two found this thread. :yikes:

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
fucked up shit man. not as good as the other thread with the modeling. the other one the girl was just acting like a slut, imagine if these two found this thread. :yikes:

yeah seriously. i mean i can understand that because she was trying to act all sexy and clearly isn't.

these people that just got married really didn't deserve this. that op needs to get a life.