GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I saw Transformers 2 at the VIP showing and it was...

Kurupt

low
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!11!!!!!!!!1111!1!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1holla!

Discuss!

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
O u lucky bastard lol

PJ81

power hungry
i've been hearing mostly bad things about this movie. they say it's worse than the first one, and i thought the first one was cheesy. its only redeeming quality was that the special effects were well done, and the female lead wasn't too bad to look at either. ;)

Meat

rack rack 'em
i've been hearing mostly bad things about this movie. they say it's worse than the first one, and i thought the first one was cheesy. its only redeeming quality was that the special effects were well done, and the female lead wasn't too bad to look at either. ;)

you sound like you're asking too much out of a movie about alien robots...

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
going to the 11:40 showing tonight..... ill regret it tomorrow when i wake up for work at 6:30. haha

almost said a big "EFF YOU!" to work in the morning, but decided I could just go see it for my birthday on friday instead. But, you'll be seeing it in 18 minutes, while i'll only be seeing the back of my eyelids. oh well, enjoy! :thumbsup:

PJ81

power hungry
you sound like you're asking too much out of a movie about alien robots...

well, i guess i've been spoiled by other amazing adaptations of childhood shows (ie. dark knight). for me, the current transformers movies with michael bay remind me of those atrocious batman movies with the governator and george clooney. all fluff, hype, and no substance.

the most recent batman reminded me that they CAN be done well, even if the movie happens to be about alien robots. it's no more sillier than a movie about a guy running around in black spandex and campy homemade gadgets.

let's not forget that the transformers cartoon movie is considered by a lot of fans as an incredible movie for both its action scenes and the storyline. it's a bit sad that the franchise has degraded into this bloated 2hr+ big budget product placement infomercial starring no talent actors whose sole job is to look scared and run away, or in the case of megan fox, just look hot. but maybe i'm dating myself here, and this current generation just wants more pretty computer effects. :frown:

wow, you watched a fucking movie.

everyone will see it eventually, what makes you so special?

/wrist