GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I-TUNES HELP QUICK

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
how can u c your purchaces on 2 diff pc's ?

if i purchace songs on 1 pc can i c the on another?

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
that sucks so when my sister takes the laptop to school im beat for all th songs on there?

Scharf

The only way to do this is to burn them to a cd-r(w) and put them on another computer.

This also removes the copy protection.

omegach

Banned
i think the itunes license should be good for more than one pc...

"The track may be played on up to five (originally three) authorized computers simultaneously."

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
you need to log in to the other PC ans authorize it

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
you need to log in to the other PC ans authorize it

speaks the truth. just migrated to a Mac from a PC and all my stuff downloaded just fine after I authorized the Mac.

notsolinear

Takes his fast for rides
how can u c your purchaces on 2 diff pc's ?

if i purchace songs on 1 pc can i c the on another?

If you copy purchased song files between computers, then the first time you try to play the song on another computer it'll ask you to authenticate using the iTunes store login/password that purchased the songs. Then it will authorize that computer to play the songs. You're limited to 3 computers simultaneously authorized, so you have to choose the "De-authorize this computer" option before you reformat or sell the computer, etc.

-wiretap-

hax0r
I just convert everything in MP3 format and stick them all on a shared drive in my file server. That way everyone has access to them and you can play them in whatever software and on whatever device/computer you want.