Go Kart Champion

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Congratulations!

That is awesome news.

I'm very happy for you.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
I really like the Curves design. I have to admit, I don't really understand V haus. Any cutaway view?

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
go to my website, I have an interior render. The V Haus is a breeze house, that's why its long and narrow. I'm utilizing the natural winds from the site to bring in cool air so there's never a need for A/C. Thats why it's long and narrow, the breezes hit all rooms undisturbed by any other space that may be in the way of cooling.

Get it? Or what don't you get? I'll be happy to explain.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
home-page1.png seems like it should be a clickable map - misleading for a designer :)

?

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
home-page1.png seems like it should be a clickable map - misleading for a designer :)

?

Yeah, but I can't afford a real website as of yet. I was laid off last sept. and I can't find any full-time work. So I'm trying to start my own studio, a real website costs money and money for someone to build it right. I don't know flash or the codec that goes into making a nice site. Wordpress is free... ;)

Times really suck in my line of work right now. We practically have to work for free, just to keep a project. :(

Anyhow, it is what it is.... I'm a architectural designer. Not a website designer.