GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Idiot people you run into

DanSan

meerkat
So I went to six flags in dirty new jersey yesterday with some friends. I happened to be wearing my masdubation shirt. I go through the metal detector and this 14 yr old kid working security looks at me and then looks at my shirt. hes like, hold on i need to get my supervisor. she comes over, he points to my shirt and goes to her, "is this ok?"...

basically for like 5 minutes i had to explain to their dumb asses that the shirt doesnt say masturbation and they are idiots from jersey who cant read.. my friend and gf were looking on, just laughing their asses off the whole time too.

The best part is they wanted me to remove the shirt because they thought it was offensive lol

i must have explained the volkswagen connection like 20 times yet they still werent understanding it. i even blocked all the other letters out with my hands to expose the word "dub" in the middle.. im like, come on people are you that dumb?

i got in though, without removing my shirt..

Last edited:

vdubin16

Ready to race!
no i live in jersey...and trust me a lot of people are pretty stupid

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
no i live in jersey...and trust me a lot of people are pretty stupid

I've had a similar experiences with many Jersey people... they just a little bit dim.

Six Flags also appears to be a magnet for stupid people though. I went there when I was in college and my roommate had a VW with the flip key that we have. They tried to confiscate it saying it was a "switchblade-type instrument."

vdubin16

Ready to race!
imagine the dumbest blonde girl youve ever met...now multiply that by 5. thats how bad it can get

b-rye

DuBBiN like McLovin
I've had a similar experiences with many Jersey people... they just a little bit dim.

Six Flags also appears to be a magnet for stupid people though. I went there when I was in college and my roommate had a VW with the flip key that we have. They tried to confiscate it saying it was a "switchblade-type instrument."

:laughabove::laughabove:

DanSan

meerkat

haha maybe next time ill drive the dub through jersey streets.. see if they try to take my key lol

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
you want dumb? i know people in VT who sometimes can't complete sentences/thoughts because they've got such limited vocabularies and don't know how to express what they're trying to say.

i'm not even joking.

not to mention all the inbred tar-paper-village rednecks. born without a mind or a toothbrush.