GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If i had 10 G's i would spend it on this......

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
http://www.microsoft.com/surface/

this isnt out yet they are still testing it, basically its a rip off of something that a defense contractor called Northrop Grumman has been designing for the military for the past two years. its estimated to sell from $10,000 to $16,000 and will probably be put into commercial use at first and then as its gets cheaper you may see them in houses..... i thought it was pretty cool, i work for Northrop Grumman and saw the military version of this about a week ago, obviously they are close in design but have completely different objectives.

P.S. i hope this isnt a repost sorry if it is.

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
kind of kool...

Will see it in like 10 years.....

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
kind of kool...

Will see it in like 10 years.....

Northrop is releasing the military version in 2008 so it may not be to far off. its pretty impressive ours at work which is one of two made and if you place a map of any kind from any part of the world, the viewer automatically searches its own database and finds its own 3 demensional version of the same map and the operator has a free flowing view of any angle of the map he wants. its really cool.....

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
man thats so amazing..i want one in my room. seriously technology is getting pretty rediculous these days..but hey i dont mind haha

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I'd get it........If Apple made it instead of Microsuck.