GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you are debating on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Debate no further. The game looks marvelous.

Gameplay is fluid, campaign is refreshing, and multiplayer is exciting.

Quick cinematic uploaded from my PS4:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I like it! Now all I need is a PS4 and the game. :laugh:

I'm amazed by the graphics; it looks surreal.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Yes campaign is very well made. Online play is not. I was so disappointed when I played online. Also if you like zombies its another $50 to download and play that. For me I dont like it. I wish I never picked it up.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
People buy that game for the campaign? I'm still playing black ops 2. Untill they put in demolition, I'll continue to play black cocks.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Why the he'll is BF Hardline coming out next year?

I think they decided to do a game every 2 years, :iono: that's what I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Yes campaign is very well made. Online play is not. I was so disappointed when I played online. Also if you like zombies its another $50 to download and play that. For me I dont like it. I wish I never picked it up.

I never liked Zombies. Online seems promising, a couple of patch updates should make the game really good.

I was not comparing the game to any other FPS, rather, for what I expected and what the product was, I am happy with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
People buy that game for the campaign? I'm still playing black ops 2. Untill they put in demolition, I'll continue to play black cocks.

The campaigns always entertain me, but COD is truly a great multiplayer game.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
The campaigns always entertain me, but COD is truly a great multiplayer game.

It's not GREAT, great.

I like it because it's super fun-like. It is the middle of a sandwich where one piece of bread is un-realistic arcade-like, and the other piece of bread is super realistic FPS's

recognized1

Go Kart Champion
I have only played a little of the campaign and so far it's great. Online play is a little shaky but hopefully with the patch coming out today should resolve a lot of my concerns. Overall way better than Ghost but not sure yet if it's on Black Ops level.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I have only played a little of the campaign and so far it's great. Online play is a little shaky but hopefully with the patch coming out today should resolve a lot of my concerns. Overall way better than Ghost but not sure yet if it's on Black Ops level.

What system are you playing on? Online was not shaky for me