GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Illegal Alien Amnesty thread - now with POLE!

Is illegal alien amnesty a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 83.3%

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This is big news. 4.5 million illegal aliens should be granted amnesty.

What are your thoughts on this subject??

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Did it pass?

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
This country was built by immigrants. Allow them citizenship and they will pay taxes rather than being paid under the table. Win win for everyone.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Allow them to purchase amnesty perhaps, but don't give that shit away.

$10k purchase price for a green card perhaps, maybe higher? That's $45 billion if they all pony up, not bad.

That's a hell of an idea.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
This country was built by immigrants. Allow them citizenship and they will pay taxes rather than being paid under the table. Win win for everyone.

I agree they should be allowed a path to citizenship, but granting full amnesty isn't the answer.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

But the country is packed with cities and people already. Potentially these new found tax payers will likely end up on welfare while still working their under the table jobs. Oh, and don't forget free health care too.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I agree they should be allowed a path to citizenship, but granting full amnesty isn't the answer.

There is a path to citizenship. Legally. Lots of people go through it. Why should they be allowed to just waltz in here and get citizenship? Because Democrats want their vote?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Allow them to purchase amnesty perhaps, but don't give that shit away.

$10k purchase price for a green card perhaps, maybe higher? That's $45 billion if they all pony up, not bad.

Some of my coworkers have spent over 10K in legal fees to become full citizens

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
We're all immigrants of some sort! If they are willing to work and pay taxes then I'm happy.

For every One that is granted residence we should send One that is a citizen living off the government!

:)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
We're all immigrants of some sort! If they are willing to work and pay taxes then I'm happy.

For every One that is granted residence we should send One that is a citizen living off the government!

:)

No, our ancestors were immigrants. WE are not. Totally different.

But I like the other part. We cold rid ourselves of a lot of shitty people.

Balt21

Ready to race!
No, our ancestors were immigrants. WE are not. Totally different.

THIS. That is a big pet peeve of mine. On the topic of the thread, I agree to a path to citizenship, but not just granting it. 4.5 million is a lot of people and money.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Yea because over night they will change their ways learn the language and get jobs that are on official payrolls :laugh: