GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm Cleaning Up

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Have you guys noticed that instead of using "u" in place of "you" or "4" in place of "for" and little things like that, I'm typing normal? hopefully this will avoid any conversations about me being stupid just because of the way I type.

Sorry, I'm having a bad day at work.

srbsta

Banned
this thread kills it lmao

Vee

EVERYBODY INTERNET!
Will you resort to only using 2 "L"s in "ballin"?

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I do the same thing.

People can deal with it....if they dont like it then dont read it.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
lol random thread, but congrats I think :iono:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
I shorten everything when im online, i dont see the point to write out everything in the long form lol. When it comes to essays however, thats another story. Although, i am finding more and more on this forum that i use entire words because some people throw out comments about shortening words.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
I shorten everything when im online, i dont see the point to write out everything in the long form lol. When it comes to essays however, thats another story. Although, i am finding more and more on this forum that i use entire words because some people throw out comments about shortening words.

Not trying to single you out, just quoting you as an example.

Was writing the above really that difficult. Typing properly on forums has helped increase my effective typing speed and accuracy. I can type a page long post in all of a couple minutes as long as my thoughts are in order.

I also am used to forums that it is considered disrespectful and lazy to not type out your thoughts completely. Basically if you want people to put in the effort to read/reply to your post you should put in the effort to make a concise and well written statement. How much time is really saved between

"I went 2 C a guy about buying a nu GTI"
vs
I went to see a guy about boying a new GTI"

I can understand using some web abbreviations such as
LOL
WTF
ROTFLMAO
GTFO
etc.. that is typically distinguised by giving an emotion or feeling and is a commonly known acronym.