GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm so mean.

rx4brdm

Ready to race!
Is it wrong of me to wish that the kids down the street get some road rash from a spill on their mini-road bike?

They've had it for like 2 weeks now and it has been non-stop. I get home and it's going and it seems almost constant. We had a light rain today, the roads are a bit slippery...

:evil:

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
i have neighbors and their kids ride their bikes right next to my car all the time... i always wish the same upon them..

:evil:

JhnR

Banned
Lol yeah sometimes is annoying. Be careful wishing someone bad luck, karma gets around i heard.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Lol yeah sometimes is annoying. Be careful wishing someone bad luck, karma gets around i heard.

"what comes around, goes around"

i usually don't wish anything bad upon people. but part of me is like wtf kind of parenting is that? my car is parked on my driveway and their kids come onto it with their bikes. not cool.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

i usually don't wish anything bad upon people. but part of me is like wtf kind of parenting is that? my car is parked on my driveway and their kids come onto it with their bikes. not cool.

x2!!!!!:fighting0030:

rx4brdm

Ready to race!

x3

Back in my day it was dirt bikes. We had places to ride and didn't bug the neighbors. When we were on our regular bikes it was on a local dirt track, not bugging the neighbors. Just wish it was still a world were people weren't so damn paranoid about child abduction, etc and kids could go out do stuff away from home. Especially away from my home.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
.......but part of me is like wtf kind of parenting is that? my car is parked on my driveway and their kids come onto it with their bikes. not cool.

Their parents are too busy......IGNORING their snobby kids.

JhnR

Banned

Yeah see, if this would happen, id be hella pissed. And i have a short temper, so id probably start screaming at them from my porch lol :laugh:.

Damn kids.

rx4brdm

Ready to race!
Yeah see, if this would happen, id be hella pissed. And i have a short temper, so id probably start screaming at them from my porch lol :laugh:.

Damn kids.

Oh believe me, it's getting to that point and I am a very quiet individual. I wouldn't scream at the kids though, it goes in one ear and out the other. Go scream at the parents.

Uberryan

Banned
Several houses at the end of my street, the main way out of my neighborhood, always have their children outside, playing in the street. The kids have zero respect for motorists and will literally sit in the road continuing their game or what have you, without moving out of the way for passing cars.

The parents are even worse, as no matter what speed you travel down this road, which is a 25 mph posted zone, they will scream at you to "SLOW DOWN!"

As a result, I've stopped my car, and had several shouting matches with said parents, informing them that the street is not a playground, and if they're so concerned for their kid's safety, they should have bought a house with a bigger backyard, so they wouldn't feel compelled to play in the middle of the street. The parents even attempt to barricade the road with their cars, making travel through this part of the street impossible. They place signs outside in the middle of the roadway, saying "SLOW, Children" and leave them out there all night, in a poorly lit road, where drivers can't see it till they just about hit it.

Needless to say, I've taken the liberty of stealing these signs, and throwing them away. Hopefully causing them more money in new sign expenses. The police have been called several times by other neighbors making complaints about these people, a collective of 3 homes are guilty of pulling this shit. Most of the time, police issue warnings, but they finally started issuing written citations for the parking/barricading, and written warnings for the verbal harassment and threats at drivers. An officer actually screamed at one of the idiot mothers, saying speed control and traffic law is his job, not her's. He's trained for it, etc etc, and she has no business attempting to judge speed, and yelling at motorists to slow down, when they're within the legal posted limits.

She didn't have much to say after that. We would rather have these families move out, as they're obviously very hostile, and inconsiderate of their fellow neighbors.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
They place signs outside in the middle of the roadway, saying "SLOW, Children" and leave them out there all night, in a poorly lit road, where drivers can't see it till they just about hit it.

Yeaaa...this sorta shit wouldn't fly in NYC at all. What you should do is put a sign on the sidewalk saying "Look both ways, high traffic area" and just drive on their sidewalk