GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In case you missed it...

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I am buying a came called Euro Truck Simulator. For no other reason than it is 5 dollars and I'm bored at work. Thank you steam sale.

Edit: Terrible without a steering wheel. At least I'm only out 5 bucks.

Last edited:

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Just got New Vegas and the Space Simulator

The Universe Sandbox? I got that too, for $2 you can't say no.:D

I'm up to 51 Steam games now. Steam sales will be the end of me. I do wish I would have waited a few weeks when buying recent games, could've saved some money. Bought the Portal series before the sale and absofuckinglutely love them.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
DotA2 is free and Abaddon has been added to the list of heroes. Just saying...

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure how these trading cards work, but I just put something up something for sale. 27 cents

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
the cards are for badges. Im guessing a lot of feedback about getting more badges was given. so developers have to sign up create card artwork and submit it to valve. Each card gives you experience which will level your account up. Some cards go for 20-40cents depending. but cards like the summer sale cards go for 15-18 cents right now.

on a more indepth note,
the badges that can be crafted from the cards can also be leveled. so once you collect all cards in a game set you can continue leveling the badge. however after your initial card drop, which is half the size of the set. you have to start purchasing the cards on the market. after steam level 10 you have a chance to get a booster pack drop. which is 3 random cards from any game.

its kind of fun to do. but im not a huge fan of buying the cards.