GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

INCUBUS!!

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
so i just wanted to let everyone know, that i got tickets to the Incubus concert on Aug 16th. 4th row baby! anyone who is a huge fan like me, can understand why i'm so excited, and if you've ever been to an incubus concert, you know why it's so special.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Cool. They've got some decent songs.

One of the best IMO

All the talk of finding a 'back door' is scary but whatever...rofl.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
lol love that song and cd. all incubus loves, chime in.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Ive loved that band for a while now. Science, Fungus amongus etc.. were my favs.. Morning view was great too. There newer stuff is a little too lovey dovey for me but Ill be going to see them also regardless. Im seeing them July 21st.. Not 4th row though lol, Lawn seats FTW.. I like being able to smoke cigs and dank :thumbsup:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
you can drink in the seats too bro^^^ on the contrary, i think Morning View was the greatest cd ever, and i love their new stuff. all in all, it's all good. cant wait.

julito04

I plead the fif.
you can drink in the seats too bro^^^ on the contrary, i think Morning View was the greatest cd ever, and i love their new stuff. all in all, it's all good. cant wait.

I know you can drink in the seats and smoke cigs depending on who you are sitting next to. but when I see Incubus and all their lighting, I like to get blazed as fuck. Kind of hard to do when youre sharing armrests and rows with people that you dont know and security standing at the top of the aisle.

Their new stuff is too "slow" for me and a little "whiney" but I love the band none the less, Thats why Im most. def. going to this show to support em! :thumbsup:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
I know you can drink in the seats and smoke cigs depending on who you are sitting next to. but when I see Incubus and all their lighting, I like to get blazed as fuck. Kind of hard to do when youre sharing armrests and rows with people that you dont know and security standing at the top of the aisle.

Their new stuff is too "slow" for me and a little "whiney" but I love the band none the less, Thats why Im most. def. going to this show to support em! :thumbsup:

hell yea. they make music from the soul, and they're so chill. it's gotta be some of the most beautiful rock music i've ever heard.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Yea, I agree. They do put alot of themselves in their music and thats what sets them apart from all the other Rock/Alternative stuff thats out there. Hence why theyve been around so long. Ive been listening to them since 97' back in middle school, Im 23 now haha.

I think its funny what a Incubus actually is, I think it suits them well lol :

An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin, and some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold penis.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
I have seen them 5 times and Im going to the Philly show on 8/4.

Science is the shit, a close second is Make Yourself. They did get a bit to radio gay in the last album, but Im still going to go

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
this will be my 5th time seeing them. i think light grenades and a crow left were great. still think morning view is the most beautiful album ever. the gear they use is incredible.

Strmtrpr

Censored
Great band, haven't had the chance to see them live though :frown:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
they're here...

Attachments

• DSCN1700.JPG
    DSCN1700.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 278

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
saw them a couple times, their old shit is good, the new stuff is a little too sappy for me. Fungus amungous was an awesome album, that was back in my mushroom days. you definately need to be blazed as shit for their shows