GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Injen Intake

Johnny Blaze

Go Kart Champion
I've been looking at the VWR600 intake because it looks so good under the hood and my dealership told me that anything VWR retains factory warranty

Seems like a lie. Thats not OEM. It does definitely look good, but i dont see myself spending $450 on an intake. IF i would i would definitely pick the VWR, APR or UNITRONIC intake for looks.

ami91sun

Ready to race!
Seems like a lie. Thats not OEM. It does definitely look good, but i dont see myself spending $450 on an intake. IF i would i would definitely pick the VWR, APR or UNITRONIC intake for looks.

Don't you have to spend about 450 for all 3 of those intakes though?

ami91sun

Ready to race!

Miguel1

Ready to race!
I just dont think their worth $450. I'd rather spend that money somwhere else like a full tune or new wheels, etc.
Currently waiting for tax refund to come in.. Golf R headlights are first on my wish list. Those stock halogens are dangerous at night. Thank god the for the fog lights being so bright.

ami91sun

Ready to race!
I just dont think their worth $450. I'd rather spend that money somwhere else like a full tune or new wheels, etc.

Currently waiting for tax refund to come in.. Golf R headlights are first on my wish list. Those stock halogens are dangerous at night. Thank god the for the fog lights being so bright.

Agreed! Tune or headlights for me... Plus there isn't much of a difference in performance between the intakes to warrant paying high prices