GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

inked lambo

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie

link

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
That's pretty cool actually. If I had the money to blow on transportation I'd give it a "Fuck You" paintjob too. Just because you know there will be people that couldn't afford one but would still say, "OMG how could you do that to a Lambo?"

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
You're either going to love it or hate it... no room for middle ground with this one.

I'm figuring if you have enough money to buy a lambo, and then pay for someone to custom graf it; you could afford to have it re-sprayed when you no longer like the looks of it.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
You're either going to love it or hate it... no room for middle ground with this one.

I'm figuring if you have enough money to buy a lambo, and then pay for someone to custom graf it; you could afford to have it re-sprayed when you no longer like the looks of it.

yeah that's how I feel about it too. Afterall, It is just a car. An extremely awesome car, but still. People with that kinda money probably get a new supercar like most of us get a new pair of shoes.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
love it. thats awsome

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I love it, but only because its done well and very detailed. I'd hate it if they took it to come kind of hack, half-ass pinstriper.

gatorfast

man amongst boys
I think that looks disgusting. This guy must really have a need to be flashy...the lambo wasnt enough, he had to give it a hideous paint job to to really make it pop lol.

Also, it seems like one of the best things about owning a high end car like that is that you can drive it for a few years then prob sell it for almost what you paid for it (but not with a paint job like that).

JeepNGLI

Heart-ing Forge Since 06
I don't like it. If you have the money to blow, you could do a lot better. I'd do a nice solid custom metallic color or something. Not that. But its true, you either like it or hate it.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I think that looks disgusting. This guy must really have a need to be flashy...the lambo wasnt enough, he had to give it a hideous paint job to to really make it pop lol.

Also, it seems like one of the best things about owning a high end car like that is that you can drive it for a few years then prob sell it for almost what you paid for it (but not with a paint job like that).

ehh some rapper or certain demographic of professional athlete will buy it.