Would you be interested?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

pbfoot

Ready to race!
First off to the mods-I am not trying to sell something in bulk, I am simply gauging interest. If I decide to sell here I will gladly pay a sponsor fee.

Anyway I've been kicking around the idea of starting a small t-shirt business, simply because I have a difficult time finding clothes that I really like. I like stuff that is colorful and different than most of what is out there, and I can't stand how so many t-shirts have so much random crap and brand names plastered on them and you end up paying $30 for a t-shirt that advertises for the company. You are paying them for advertising space.

The biggest thing about the shirts I would make would be that they would be very non-logo driven with only a small company logo somewhere on the shirt and the company name on the top back right below the collar. The company logo would be something nondescript but aesthetically pleasing-like a 3-D box, or some type of star (I'm an engineer, geometric figures make me happy). They would probably be priced in the range of $15-20.

I'll post up a few of the preliminary ideas I've been throwing around in the next week or so once I have them looking nice, but the main thing I want to know is what kind of interest there would be in something like this.

Sounds interesting. We have the same taste in clothing, if I'm buying shirts it either has to stand out, or it's a solid color T.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
if it fits tall then i'd be down. the obey and rogue status shirts fit me really well. i ordered some shit off karmaloop and it was all small on me.

if it fits tall then i'd be down. the obey and rogue status shirts fit me really well. i ordered some shit off karmaloop and it was all small on me.

Karmaloop is the shit man. I bought a pair of Orisue Stack Denims from them, gonna place a bigass order when Christmas comes.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Karmaloop is the shit man. I bought a pair of Orisue Stack Denims from them, gonna place a bigass order when Christmas comes.

orisue is dope as fuck, i got some of their shirts. the problem with ordering online is that i'm 6 ft but fairly lean, so xl fits wide and L is too short.

orisue is dope as fuck, i got some of their shirts. the problem with ordering online is that i'm 6 ft but fairly lean, so xl fits wide and L is too short.

SAMIEZ! I look fat in XL and in L it just doesn't match my pants, most of the pants I wear are low rise.

I love how we turn every thread into something totally off topic lmao.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
SAMIEZ! I look fat in XL and in L it just doesn't match my pants, most of the pants I wear are low rise.

I love how we turn every thread into something totally off topic lmao.

dude i know. it's either blazing, m3's, or fucking clothes haha.

even though obey and rogue are played, you should try their shit, it fits well. i know what you mean with L not flowing, it makes you look like a little bitch

dude i know. it's either blazing, m3's, or fucking clothes haha.

even though obey and rogue are played, you should try their shit, it fits well. i know what you mean with L not flowing, it makes you look like a little bitch

Rogue is sick, I like that one shirt with the gun pattern on it.

As gay as it may sound I bookmarked these pants on Karmaloop. It's so sick how it has that weed plant on the back right pocket haha.

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=39531&VendorCode=CNC

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Rogue is sick, I like that one shirt with the gun pattern on it.

As gay as it may sound I bookmarked these pants on Karmaloop. It's so sick how it has that weed plant on the back right pocket haha.

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=39531&VendorCode=CNC

i got the gun pattern shirt, but hella people have it now (fuckin rob dyrdek).

those are sick, but what shoes do you typically wear? i'm an sb guy, so sometimes that shit fits too tight at the ankles

i got the gun pattern shirt, but hella people have it now (fuckin rob dyrdek).

those are sick, but what shoes do you typically wear? i'm an sb guy, so sometimes that shit fits too tight at the ankles

SB, Adidas classics, Vans. Just got a pair of Blazer SB high tops. The color combo is cappucino/blue chill, sick shoes but they're for winter. Haven't even broken them in yet.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
SB, Adidas classics, Vans. Just got a pair of Blazer SB high tops. The color combo is cappucino/blue chill, sick shoes but they're for winter. Haven't even broken them in yet.

those are clean, just not baller enough for me. my favorite shoes i got now are my prods in gold and black. i rarely buy shoes cuz im so damn picky lol

really? i get compliments on them everywhere i go. i like dunks too, it's just such a bitch finding stores that carry them in my area.

I usually buy SBs online. Best deals it's not even funny. Watch out for fakes though, buy from legit sites.