GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Interesting tid bit(transparent frogs)

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
didn't read it.... but looked at the picture, that was pretty cool :biggrin:

They could have cured cancer if they wanted too...they make wayyyyy too much money on treatments to even bother.

Do you realize how many businesses in the industry would be bankrupt if there was a cure for half the shit they treat? Is it so hard to believe? It's like the dependence on oil. There are alternatives but there is too much money to be made on the dependency.

I realize not everyone would think or feel this way. This is my own opinion and I'm sticking to it. Free country right?

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Do you realize how many businesses in the industry would be bankrupt if there was a cure for half the shit they treat? Is it so hard to believe? It's like the dependence on oil. There are alternatives but there is too much money to be made on the dependency.

I realize not everyone would think or feel this way. This is my own opinion and I'm sticking to it. Free country right?

Indeed, you're right.

JonTewks

Ready to race!

Yup, free speech is the same for idiots as for regular people so you are correct (about one thing).

Don't hate. I stated my opinion and nothing more. If you're going to insult me and whip out your internet dick be my guest...you'll stand alone.

CalBoyTex

Banned
horray for freedom of speech!!! thats how we got george bush! whoohoo...*shoots self in head*

JonTewks

Ready to race!
Yeah dude, I'm going to stand alone and you will be the one with a whole gang of people who think that there is a cure for cancer like you?
L
O
L.
This is a capitalistic country: companies are self interested. If one found a cure for cancer they would become the single wealthiest company on the face of the earth. They do not care about the other drug/radiation companies in the least. If there was a cure for cancer, we would know about it.

CalBoyTex

Banned
^thank you! i totally agree... that guy must also think that the FBI planned huricane Katrina..and the 911 attack! its a conspircy! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
LOL

Its the same reason there isn't a cure for MS, CF, Alzheimers, and the list goes on and on and on, even asthma doesn't have a cure. We just arn't at that level where we are able to save everyone on the plannet and we now live to be 300 years old.

Wait maybe I should stop breathing since the oxidants that are given off by the breakdown of O2 are slowly damaging the cells in my body causing me to age......... someone should find a cure for that.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Yup, free speech is the same for idiots as for regular people so you are correct (about one thing).

Thank you JonTewks. Not to worry, you are not alone. At least somebody gets it. NoRegrets, no offense to you...but it seems you've been listening to too much of that late night infomercial guy. Your point is so way off that I could easily pick it apart (or anyone that agrees with you) and show you just how little you know about what you're saying. I wasn't even thinking of a capitalist society or the fact that there's plenty of diseases that aren't curable. I'm speaking strictly from an anatomical and physiological standpoint. Cancer is simply put, an amazing critter. That's beside the point though? I mean really, the medical field is probably not your specialty. So it's not a big deal. And like Tewks said, free speech is free speech. Hence your comment being the most ridiculous comment of the day. Not to worry, those who agree with it are just as lost as you. So at least you're not alone. Whether you're in god company or not?...Well that's up to you. But I can tell you this: What you hold to be true is nothing more than a high school stoners reply of what they would consider deep thought. I'm afraid the real answer's much deeper than that.

:respekt:

Disclaimer: Just a good ol' fashion debate. No offense is intended. Those kind of comments just get under my skin a bit.

Last edited: