GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iPad 2 Coming March 11

thekaptn

Ready to race!
How are you tethered or tied down?

iOS restrictions?

If so, it's called jailbreaking. I've done it to ever iOS device I've ever had, even my moms.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
I'm already entrenched in Android - it will be too much of an outlay to switch platforms. Much like going from Canon to Nikon or the other way around if you're into photography.

I'm hoping it helps force Xoom prices down, as that would make a real nice display for the APR app that's coming out... :drool:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
not too excited; but if they come up with a "macbook touch", then that's something to look out for. :wub: i'm happy with my iMac 27" and i have my iphone anyway, since I'm out of the house most of the time.

yada22

Ready to race!
yea it cracks me up when people complain about apple updating the product once a year... so does everything else!! droid to droid X... zume to zume HD (i think it was called)... its technology and it is constantly evolving and getting better, so apple takes that as an opportunity to upgrade its products out on the market. it's not like every year they force you to buy a new one, they make everything work on the previous model.

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Wow, some people have nothing better to do with their time...

+1

Seriously, I bought an iPhone 3G 2 years ago and enjoy it alot!
And I use it to its full potential, not just show-off.

I saved money for iPhone 4 but I realized how to stuiped it is: Faster (3G is fast), Front Camera (No Need), Good Display (The 3G display is not THAT bad), better camera (Which was why I wanted the iPhone4 in the first place as I love photography)

I took the money and bought my self a DSLR :thumbup:
Better choice than an upgraded phone of something I already have.

Whats worse is that people sleep on the streets and fight to be the first to get it in the first hour(s) of its arrival :lol: . Wherein the next day you just walk to the store peacefully and get it.

I'm just saying..

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
yea it cracks me up when people complain about apple updating the product once a year... so does everything else!! droid to droid X... zume to zume HD (i think it was called)... its technology and it is constantly evolving and getting better, so apple takes that as an opportunity to upgrade its products out on the market. it's not like every year they force you to buy a new one, they make everything work on the previous model.

Yes It is called a Zune HD, I have one. I also have a Droid X and prefer the Android OS vs Mac OS both are great IMO The Android just serves my needs more so than the Iphone. I have owned both and both are great. The Ipad I just can't find a use for like many of you guys. Looks Like the Android Tablets are starting to appear as well.

gkallis

Ready to race!
i just ordered mine cant wait lol

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I have a computer and a ipod, I don't really see the need for one. I am thinking about getting a Mac computer because Vista sucks lol

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
I have a computer and a ipod, I don't really see the need for one. I am thinking about getting a Mac computer because Vista sucks lol

why you're still running Vista is the real question here.... :confused:

Polbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Just like others here, I bought the original last year. Played with it for a while, got annoyed with poor font resolution for reading books and crappy internet browsing (poor tabs, having to reload the tab almost every time you switched, etc., etc.), gave it to my wife, she played angry birds on it for a while, then it sat in my office for few months... Finally sold it couple of months ago, only lost $100 on it. Apple products sure hold their value :)

In the meantime, I bought the 7" Galaxy Tab. Much better sizewise for me, great book reader, plus I can use all my apps from my phone. Got the car dock for it as well, and it works great as a GPS, etc. But Android 2.2 is definitely not ideal for a tablet.

Polbit

gkallis

Ready to race!
See i was smart with mine. i knew the new ipad would be coming so i bought the ipad 1 from target and they have 90 day return policy so once it was close to the 90 days i returned it and got all my money back and i kept doing it till now ha

El TexMex

Ready to race!
See i was smart with mine. i knew the new ipad would be coming so i bought the ipad 1 from target and they have 90 day return policy so once it was close to the 90 days i returned it and got all my money back and i kept doing it till now ha
Most users have had their iPad for over a year now.