GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is There A Doctor In The House

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
So i've been feeling like shit since monday. i had to call outta work monday, and ever since, my sore throat has not gone away. glands are swollen and achy and my throat is killing me. when i eat, it feels like i'm trying to fit a bowling ball down a garden hose and it's killing me. any suggestions? i think i just cut my throat, cause i can eat popcycles, but anything else solid, forget it. HELP!

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Go see a Dr. :p

Sounds like it could be tonsilitis but it could be a miriade of other stuff as well. Go SEE A DR.

i'm probably gonna make an appt soon. it's starting to go away. i hope i don't have tonsilitis. are you a doctor?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
move to canada it's free to see a doctor here

FashionTipsBaby

Race Vixen
So i've been feeling like shit since monday. i had to call outta work monday, and ever since, my sore throat has not gone away. glands are swollen and achy and my throat is killing me. when i eat, it feels like i'm trying to fit a bowling ball down a garden hose and it's killing me. any suggestions? i think i just cut my throat, cause i can eat popcycles, but anything else solid, forget it. HELP!

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/sore_throat.htm

Causes of Sore throat:
The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Sore throat. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

* Fever
* Infection
o Viral infection
o Throat infection
o Bacterial infection
o Strep throat
o Mononucleosis
o Respiratory infection
o Upper respiratory tract infection
o Infectious mononucleosis
o Herpes simplex
o Coughing
o Postnasal drip
o Pharyngitis
o Viral pharyngitis (type of Pharyngitis)
o Allergic pharyngitis
o Laryngitis
o Croup
o Mononucleosis
o Tonsillitis
o Peritonsillar abscess
o Sinusitis
o Dental infection
o Glossitis
o Gingivitis
o Trench mouth
o Hand foot and mouth disease
o Gonococcus - i.e. gonorrhea of the throat such as from oral sex.
o Diphtheria
o Ludwig's angina

[See full list of 187 causes of Sore throat]

...you might wanna see a doctor

CalBoyTex

Banned

gotta stop with the deep throating... its hurtin ya.. ill slow it down a lil

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
youve got MONO!!