GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is there any way to tell if a given dollar bill has been in a stripper's buttcrack?

mikegabriel

Banned
Think about it.

Strip clubs facilitate a huge flow of one dollar bills, and those bills circulate back into the economy as soon as the stripper spends them.

Granted, strippers are (generally) very clean people so just because a bill was pressed against their naked ass is probably nothing to worry about.

Still bugs me though.

Made me laugh, figured I would share.

http://forums.explosm.net/showthread.php?t=39796

julito04

I plead the fif.
damn, I never thought about that. Thats gross. I always here about stories about crabs and strippers. That would so suck if by some weird way you got crabs bc of a circulated dollar bill LOL.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
That's exactly why I always tell people not to put money in their mouth. I see people doing the pursed lips and put their money in their mouth to hold onto it while they grab something and I'm like "Eww...you know that money was probably in a strippers underwear at somepoint or even worse, in a homeless persons' underwear!"

utekineir

Banned
Anyone know the odds on if a dollar bill has been in a strippers ass crack and they've used it to do lines with?

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
I've had various parts of my anatomy in a stripper's ass crack, so I really don't care where my money has been lol

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
I wash all my money.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
i once knew this stripper that could pick a dollar bill up off your nose without using any hands or feet!