GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this a cold or worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Do what MagicChic said, go to the doctor and tell them you don't have insurance, they'll make you pay for the exam and probably give you zithromax for free. Some reason I get bronchitis every summer, and that's what I do.

nayfen

TDI NINJA
go to the efin doc. it might be a few bucks now but if you sit on your lazy ass it will get worse. prob end up in hospital with pnuemonia hacking up blood. and then you will have to sell your car to pay for the bill.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
LOL people seem really bothered by the fact that he asked that question on here.

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
whats the plan of attack?
whats the cost?

They gave me some crack pipe nebulizer thing to smoke in the ER. Then they gave me an inhaler of albuteral and then prescription of zithromax for 4 days once a day pill.

Prob not a ton but I have to go back to get a chest xray in 2 weeks to follow up, cuz he said he saw a mass of something but not to worry I just don't fit the mold at all for lung cancer.

pbfoot

Ready to race!

Scharf

Water is blue because it fucking feels like it.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
This thread isn't going to go anywhere good, so I'll close it. As far as your pneumonia is concerned, no worries. It should be fine. Just took my son to one of the ER's I work in last night and we treated it the same way. It's very common. Gave him a dose of Zithromax while we were there, so I need to go soon and get the 4 other doses we called into the Rx. Perk of working at these places is that my visits for petty things like this are typically free.

Good luck. Take care. And don't worry about it. Just don't drink any alcohol while you're on the antibiotic and get plenty of rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.