GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's Frickin' HOT!!!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
I was out at Lunch in city traffic and the car thermo said 104.
Came home shortly after and my house outside thermo in the shade showed 94.

Inside the house it's 81 and a fan in every room with the shades drawn and windows closed.

Not looking forward to tomorrow I have to finish the West side of my Honey Do Shed roof. :eek:(

I have never seen it that hot here in Seattle - evar!

Current Shed status:

Wild Hare

Yes, Seattle (since I moved here in '99 has not been over 90).

You can't get acclimated... it doesn't build up. It hits you all at once here. When I lived in Calif it would get 110+ ... yet build up to it.

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
Something is definitely going on with the weather all over the place. Call it what you want... Anyway I have lived here in San Diego for 16 years. The average summer temp is around 77 degrees and it is never humid here. The climate is always mild and dry with cool ocean breezes. For the last 3 weeks it has been in the high 80's and low 90's, with humidity (yuck) !! Everyone is saying how abnormal this is !!! I want my mild San Diego weather to come back soon !! Oh and yes I know what hot & humid summers are like, as I grew up in Boston.

andymk5

Go Kart Newbie
No offence to you bennylenny but whats wrong with every one moaning about the heat in our god dam country??? When it's winter they moan when it's too hot they moan. And all the news papers bang on about is do this do that on how to keep cool.

Like we've never been abroad to other (warmer) countries!

NOWAY!!! I'm not kidding you: theres a F@%KING mosquito in my house (thats a first for the uk). Seriously i'm not lying!

Wild Hare

I forgot to mention that the Dragstrip is 12 mins from my house and I can here the Nitro cars running right now... getting ready for the big NHRA weekend here.

It's gotta to be down right hot in those suits inside those cars on that track!! WOW.

Track info:
http://www.pacificraceways.com/

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
andymk5 said:
No offence to you bennylenny but whats wrong with every one moaning about the heat in our god dam country??? When it's winter they moan when it's too hot they moan. And all the news papers bang on about is do this do that on how to keep cool.

NOWAY!!! I'm not kidding you: theres a F@%KING mosquito in my house (thats a first for the uk). Seriously i'm not lying!

non taken.. it was a lot cooler today..

davesee

FIA GT Champion
I hate the heat!! its been in the 90's and 80's all week up here in michigan.. horrible!

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
andymk5 said:

i live in the UK and i actually love the heat. appreciate the beer gardens at night. just wear my pants at home. have showers and dry off outside. weekends are great.

but when working i dont like it. having to wear clothes and go on a crowded train everyday. if your work involves driving can just shove the aircon on.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
wild hare im definetely feeling your pain. my turbo is crying at me to cool the damn weather down.

btw are you going to waterwagens next sunday? ill for sure be there...might even take my car on the strip and see what stock times i can get.