GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jetta Coupe is coming! Patent drawings revealed

blueiguana

Ready to race!
Looks great! Almost like an A5 from certain angles.

tehHooligan

Ready to race!
Looks great! Almost like an A5 from certain angles.

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing. The shape of the tails is very similar to the A5 and the body line is similar as well. Thats actually a really good thing because the A5 is so very sleek (but heavy).

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
ehhhh....

Looks like a KIA Forte coupe (or Koupe....or whatever KIA calls it)

Looks like a cross between a KIA Forte and a Civic

No thanks

JumpinJackFlak

Ready to race!
I cant imagine why it wouldnt come to the US, I was under the impression this line of Jetta's was specifically built for the US market in mexico or where have you. Cant Imagine the coupe being that much different. sucks that the GLI is gonna have to wait a bit, but that coldnt even apply to me anyway. I see hw much everyone hates the new jetta but I actually really like the look. looks alot less "bulbish" than the mk5 stuff. much more angular, I like the new back end alot more than the old one. All personal opinion I guess. Hopefully they'll be solid, reliable, cheap cars.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
ehhhh....

Looks like a KIA Forte coupe (or Koupe....or whatever KIA calls it)

Looks like a cross between a KIA Forte and a Civic

No thanks

?

I think it's a pretty damn sleek car.
:D
(The one in the middle--not those other POS)

There's a differentiation of the look between the Jetta and those two similar to any differentiation among coupes on the market today.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
The KIA was designed by the guy who designed the A5, who also designed the mk6 golf

So, Penrose did notice the family resemblance, didn't realize they were all related is all!

PS: oh snap! just went from Junior to regular member. Calls for a drink. Oopps already drinking.

Last edited:

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
So, Penrose did notice the family resemblance, didn't realize they were all related is all!

PS: oh snap! just went from Junior to regular member. Calls for a drink. Oopps already drinking.

:lol: