GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just how easy/pain is DP install/removal?

JJ_MK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI Autobahn
Thank you Jake for your reply. I appreciate it very much. So, on the IE Dp the HF cat is a 200 cell and the O2 sensor is after the Cat. Based on the attached thread the suggestion is that instead of using Vibrant J-Style, that I should use a Straight spacer w/ medium insert. I believe Vibrant Performance doesn't sell the straight one anymore. Any idea of other place wh where it can be purchased?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Thank you Jake for your reply. I appreciate it very much. So, on the IE Dp the HF cat is a 200 cell and the O2 sensor is after the Cat. Based on the attached thread the suggestion is that instead of using Vibrant J-Style, that I should use a Straight spacer w/ medium insert. I believe Vibrant Performance doesn't sell the straight one anymore. Any idea of other place wh where it can be purchased?

You can stack two spark plug defoulers, and drill the upper 1/2” or so. Try that and if if you need to incrementally increase the hole size on the lower one (same idea as a straight adjustable spacer).

Dorman 42009 Spark Plug Non-Foulers - 18mm Gasket Seat, 2 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CO91FY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_IEdbGb0QYYFZF