GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JUST IN: All-new 2015 Mustang.

DaveTheCanuck

May as well call it the Ford Charger...

Its nice, but, meh.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure why, but I keep picturing a Dodge Dart rear ending a Ford Fusion.

I think the outgoing model is one of the best Looking Mustangs they've produced in a long time. This new model, ehhh, not so much. Maybe it looks better in person.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Off course this car look better than the new Camaro!!

+Fastback awesome :thumbsup:
+Indy rear suspension:Jesus, finally! No more unbalance after bumps in the road.
+Better LED tails,away sober than the current version.
+Visually Short & bulky

-No small engine info??
-Weight??
-Not entirely sold with the headlights yet. Night test drive it.

The whole package as muscle car is very nice, on this matter Mustang is getting more precise than Chevy & Dodge.

manny2206

Ready to race!
for the people saying its a little bland; remember this is the base model, much like the current base model it doesnt look anywhere near as good as the GT, GT Premium, Shelby..

The fact that this is exiting is that it is supposed to be short, lower, and above all much lighter then its outgoing brother. lets say 2900-3300 pound Pony with nearly 500 hp V8 and a real rear suspension...

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Never was really a Mustang nor a convertible fan, but that convertible in the link above is sexyyyyyyy.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I don't know if the rumors are true but a turbo 4 cyl engine on a mustang sounds straight out stupid. "hey what are you running under the hood of that nice new mustang?" "A tiny turbo charged 4 cyl engine." See how stupid that sounds? Mustang= Giant naturally aspirated motor making giant power.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I don't know if the rumors are true but a turbo 4 cyl engine on a mustang sounds straight out stupid. "hey what are you running under the hood of that nice new mustang?" "A tiny turbo charged 4 cyl engine." See how stupid that sounds? Mustang= Giant naturally aspirated motor making giant power.
It's no longer a rumor, In Ford's website it stated that a 2.3 ecoboost will be used. well, it may sounds stupid but I think it will do pretty good. lighter, little bit more gas saving. I kind of like the idea tho. :p

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the monster pics I don't feel like resizing them.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/05/2015-ford-mustang-official-photos-reveal-info/#continued

Exterior looks fan freaking tastic.
Interior..... uh... well its an interior I guess. I'll have to see it in person, it looks a bit busy.

Wider front and rear track. Lower height. Same wheelbase.

Base engine is the V6.
2.3 ecoboost 4 cylinder, estimated at 305 HP / 300 lb-ft.
GT stays with 5.0L V8.

Carry over 6 MT from the current car (bleh).
6 AT will have paddle shifters.

Independent rear suspension!
Double ball joint McPherson front suspension!

Brembo package available for GT will get you 15" rotors and 6-pot calipers.

Apparently 200 lbs lighter than the current one.

Nice. Lots of upgrades, its an entirely different car. DAT ASS.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
The max HP on the turbo car comes at 5500 RPM? Undersized turbo?