GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
TMZ Paul walker link says its down right now. possibly taken down.

EDIT. I believe it now. Dawm that fucking sucks.:cry:

Last edited:

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - ‪#‎TeamPW‬

https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596

damn :(

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
VTEC...it just kicked in yo.

RIP Paul Walker

Shit seriously sucks.

LoveMyGTI8970

Ready to race!
That is just horrible. RIP Paul!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Ugh so many dumb ratchet sloots on FB, Twitter, other social media posting "oh no paul walker died.. I didn't get to fuck him yet" :rolleyes:

09vdubgti

Banned
Earlier this week, we lost Brian from Family Guy from a car accident. Now we lose Brian O'Connor.

Seriously though, I really did not want to believe this, but unless his FB and Twitter both got hacked, looks like he really did go. I just hope, he didn't feel any pain. Paul Walker though, did die a true badass and did more in his 40 years than most will ever think of doing.

I'm going to remember that quote about jessica alba forever, "She is just the type of girl for angry sex - paul walker"

09vdubgti

Banned
Ugh so many dumb ratchet sloots on FB, Twitter, other social media posting "oh no paul walker died.. I didn't get to fuck him yet" :rolleyes:

hahaha...he was a total slut bag though haha.

He said in an interview, he could never marry the mother of his daughter because he was having way to much fun sleeping with her friends. :laugh:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
hahaha...he was a total slut bag though haha.

He said in an interview, he could never marry the mother of his daughter because he was having way to much fun sleeping with her friends. :laugh:

DUDE WAS RAW!

faaaaaaak this shit sucks. :(