GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KC ROYALS!!!

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
SO HAPPY! AMAZING SEASON. AMAZING TEAM!

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Congrats! But the Jays will be in the world series next year ;)

As long as they don't have to play in Kauffman stadium :D
They also may want to move Bautista to DH...that guy playing right field is brutal...

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely agree! Enjoy the win....you guys definitely deserve it....best team won
Thank You. This feels amazing. I was 7 last time we won and my sons are 7 and 5 now. We went to a bunch of games this year. It's a special feeling for sure. AMAZING TEAM. They just wouldn't accept failure.

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
you gotta admit though had the Jays forced a 7th game (and we both know they should have) they had a good chance of stealing the game.....Stroman on the mound and the adrenaline from winning game 6. next yr should be interesting.....ESPN has the cubs as the faves with the the royals 2nd and the jays 3rd.....

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
could've should've would've. We could play that game for 2014 WS. We were 90 feet from tying up game 7. Hard to say man but Royals seemed like a team of destiny this year. Look at all the comebacks. Best team won this year. Next year who knows? That's what's so great about MLB. Full of surprises!

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
touche! shoulda doesn't count for shit.....I'm glad the royals won (couldn't be the jays) character guys on that team. No arrogance.....very respectful......If only I could say the same about the rangers :) Too bad Zorbrist will be gone....he's a heck of a second baseman

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
They will try to keep him. We shall see.