GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kids don't know

SAbroSO

Das Captain
I just had to skool my step daughter on some Beyonce. Her idol is a theif. She didn't like the fact that i told her the Beyonce stole from some classic rock and some M. Jackson. That song bootylicious. She stole from Steivie Nix; the guitar riff. The vocal melodie is all Michael Jackson. Poor kids.They don't realize that all the bitch ass artist that are out right now are stealing from the old skool. Yeah, i'm talking about the hip hop artists. Unoriginal bastards!!:thumbdown:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, but it was the same way when you were a kid too. You just didn't know it then. My mom use to always point out the remakes when I was younger. It's all been done before.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
^^Yeah, but i grew up listening to classic rock. So i have a clue.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Btw, i'm only 28.

Lucidity

Marx
A lot of people listen to that crap, but there are also a lot of people that don't. They may get radio play and have higer album sales, but overall people listen to lots of different music. Popular music is the music of the sheep, and in America there are a lot of sheep that talk a lot and make lots of noise, then there are the intelligent people that could care less what is on the radio and what is on MTV and American Idol. Swedish Metal FTW!

SAbroSO

Das Captain
A lot of people listen to that crap, but there are also a lot of people that don't. They may get radio play and have higer album sales, but overall people listen to lots of different music. Popular music is the music of the sheep, and in America there are a lot of sheep that talk a lot and make lots of noise, then there are the intelligent people that could care less what is on the radio and what is on MTV and American Idol. Swedish Metal FTW!

I don't know a lot about swedish metal but i don't listen to the american to 20. To me, thats crap. i can't stand it. Thats why i listen to my Sirius radio but at the same time they tend to play some of the same cry baby hardcore that i can't stand.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
king of stealing is p diddy he's ripped every song imaginable

SAbroSO

Das Captain
^^
you can't steal from the Police gracefully.

KWD