GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kinda proud....

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Congrats. Keep up the hard work.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Yup. Hated the "junk jostling" that running did before these.

whoa.. killer. whenever i wear boxers under my loose running shorts i always regret it. i'll check into those.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie

im 5'10", and about 151-152 lbs usually. i like to hit 146 lb when im really doing good, and i have been known to reach 154 occassionally. i eat ice cream or cookies every night, and snack on cookies in the afternoon too. ate t-bone steaks from the bbq last night, along with a salad, and fries baked in the oven. always nude on the scale. i seen my clothes with boots add a full 5 lbs.. this morning i had my usual peppermint mocha (prob 500 cals) as well as a scone. (400 cals.)

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
im 5'10", and about 151-152 lbs usually. i like to hit 146 lb when im really doing good, and i have been known to reach 154 occassionally. i eat ice cream or cookies every night, and snack on cookies in the afternoon too. ate t-bone steaks from the bbq last night, along with a salad, and fries baked in the oven. always nude on the scale. i seen my clothes with boots add a full 5 lbs.. this morning i had my usual peppermint mocha (prob 500 cals) as well as a scone. (400 cals.)

I hate you.....:23:

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on the weight loss and the article!

If you are 164 in the after photo from what little I can see that weight looks really good on you.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Cool sounds great :) But do you feel the effects of it throughout the day etc or is it just when you are running?

I get it in mile two when everything just kinda...relaxes? It's hard to describe but I kinda feel myself just "flow" better, I get the same thing when biking too.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Great article! i feel like getting the bike out now.