GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LABOR DAY GIVEAWAY Discussion thread

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
😂

I'm so scared of accidentally doing that. I've checked the thread several times to make I haven't. 😳
Someone accidentally did and deleted their second comment so all is good

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Is an edit to your one post allowed?

Ya go ahead. Edit it and say what ever you want. The one comment rule was just a rule because it is an easy lazy way for me to ensure there is only 1 entry per person.

(R)Rated

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I was just looking at the prizes. Just wanted to take the time to thank the sponsors. I haven't purchased anything from DEautoLED yet as I just purchased my Golf.... But I wanted to give them a shout out for putting up a bunch of prizes for this event. I will most defiantly be looking at dealing with them in the future.

DoctorCat

Passed Driver's Ed
Give us a dedicated Sportwagen/Alltrack forum?
wouldnt mind this at all for us longroof folx.

I still run into issues that are wagon specific, especially surrounding tuning or fitment of parts from the GTI/R and the wagon as there are enough little differences to warrant a specific discussion.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
What about all the people who have their troll accounts in there :ROFLMAO:

Just disregard monkey business, monkey boy, funky monkey etc

No connection at all. 😂

Seriously, should be minimum 200 posts to participate

(R)Rated

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Just disregard monkey business, monkey boy, funky monkey etc

No connection at all. 😂

Seriously, should be minimum 200 posts to participate

Honestly,
regardless of the fact that I have a VERY low post count, I actually kind of agree. I was apart of the supra community for over 10 years and was pretty involved on the forums, but being a new R owner I kind of just the new guy here. I could see how someone could be upset, esp if they put in a lot of effort and time contributing into growing this forum.

-Chris

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
really anything can be 'gamed' it was just a joke, if someone does have an alt acct which im sure they do, and they win, good for them. there are only a few prizes that are worth over 100$