GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lane Assist Camera - Need help with Windshield and trims Part Numbers

catatonicChimp

Car(s)
2016 Golf Mk7 R-Line
Hi All

I am looking to do a full retrofit of a mk7.5 3q0... lane assist (camera/radar/windscreen/trim pieces/rearview mirror) in my 2016 Golf MK7 R-line, does anyone know if there is any difference in part numbers for RHD vs LHD cars for the camera/radar/rear view mirror + trim pieces?
Currently have the 5Q0907572F (H05) radar which seems to be a different model # compared to what @doctor lists e.g. 5Q0907561* so just trying to work out if that is just a change in model number or something specific for RHD and therefore a deeper rabbit hole regarding compatible part numbers....

Just gone through hell trying to order RHD power mirrors with Blind spot monitor support and would like to avoid a repeat experience 🥲

Cheers

C.

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Hi All

I am looking to do a full retrofit of a mk7.5 3q0... lane assist (camera/radar/windscreen/trim pieces/rearview mirror) in my 2016 Golf MK7 R-line, does anyone know if there is any difference in part numbers for RHD vs LHD cars for the camera/radar/rear view mirror + trim pieces?
Currently have the 5Q0907572F (H05) radar which seems to be a different model # compared to what @doctor lists e.g. 5Q0907561* so just trying to work out if that is just a change in model number or something specific for RHD and therefore a deeper rabbit hole regarding compatible part numbers....

Just gone through hell trying to order RHD power mirrors with Blind spot monitor support and would like to avoid a repeat experience 🥲

Cheers

C.
There is no difference between RHD LHD cars part numbers. Also you can use 3Q0 camera with 572F radar. you should also consider the ABS pump, cause 5Q type ABS's will not support it.

catatonicChimp

Car(s)
2016 Golf Mk7 R-Line
Thanks for the info @doctor, just checking the Brakes Module, and the module reports as 3Q0907379G, I assume that will be good enough? or is there a sub module that is specifically ABS?