GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

League of legends

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Kimber1911 is my username on league

I played dota for ages. Was even competing to earn my way into cal i but women complicate things lol. Proposed to my future wife in 2006. Haven't played any serious DotA since after we got our own house in 2007. I do play league occasionally though.

After this thread was made I took the time to reinstall WC3 and TFT. Downloaded the latest map and gave it a shot. So much has changed since 2007 lol.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Arent they all the same? LoL, dota, whatever? U farm u buy items u do ur lanes and listen to assholes bitch about every little mistake that others make? How is dota2 differ from that? How about graphics? Is it better than LoL?

Just asking, im not saying those games suck.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk 2

From what I've seen, Dota 2's graphics are on par with LoL. I just hope the glitches aren't as bad. Riot is pretty lame about addressing compatibility issues. It took them months to iron out issues with the UI disappearing when you turn in SLi or Crossfire (running two cards to simultaneously render graphics).

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
From what I've seen, Dota 2's graphics are on par with LoL. I just hope the glitches aren't as bad. Riot is pretty lame about addressing compatibility issues. It took them months to iron out issues with the UI disappearing when you turn in SLi or Crossfire (running two cards to simultaneously render graphics).

So basically is it just dota with better graphics? Well I guess I could google on that. Never had sli or cf so I didnt know that.
The level of intolerance in LoL is so high and the word "noob" is really a cliche now. Never played dota so dont how it is over there.
But, its addcting.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk 2

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Dota2 is free to play but beta keys are scarce.

Dota2 is made by Valve. 'Nuff said.

Dota2 has great balance, wonderful little tweaks, plays within Steam, is well supported, and is far more fun than it has any right being.

That said I've been pretty good about playing only one round per day for the last week. First major snowstorm this winter though...

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
My brothers are still waiting for their beta keys. I've always been more of a DotA fan but its so aged and WC3 doesn't flow as smooth so it hinders the experience.

Guess I'm spoiled by the stand alone aspect of LoL and how much smoother it is compared to the custom map on WC3.

mk6enthusiast

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm excited to play tonight haha. Have you tried getting one from steam? It took forever to get mine so I hope it's all worth the wait. Been playing too much LoL lately haha

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I started doing a bot game to test Meepo with a gem or Divine and my bot team collapsed like champs. Lost interest.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Got an invite...anyone?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I've had my dota 2 key for like..ever...played it once. Did my battle maiden build, owned mid and I just haven't felt the need to pick it up again lol

Big dota fan though, played since '03, quit in 08 or so, played HoN from then on out, probably will get back into dota though soon

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I just got 2 emails from Steam telling me I have beta keys to give out.

Oh and Centaur Warchief owns just as much as I remember. Farm out a blink dagger and he's ganktastic.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I used to play League a bunch back in school but since I started working it has slowed down significantly. I'll usually only play a couple times a month, but my username is the same as on here: Jaxper

Feel free to add me, although I'm not sure how often I'll be on.