GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Legally recognize Westboro Baptist Church as a hate group Petition

woweriux

Shifts first, asks later
FYI, there is no such thing as a legally recognized hate group...the government, or any federal institution for that matter , has never issued any type of recognition that a certain group is legally labeled as a hate group...not even the KKK.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
#1 Those petitions dont do crap
#2 its part of the whole "free speech" thing we have going on in this country.
#3 WBBC thrives off of this kind of stuff, obviously. They protest these kind of things, make people mad enough to physically harm them, and then sue their asses. Best way to deal with them is ignore them IMO.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
#1 Those petitions dont do crap
#2 its part of the whole "free speech" thing we have going on in this country.
#3 WBBC thrives off of this kind of stuff, obviously. They protest these kind of things, make people mad enough to physically harm them, and then sue their asses. Best way to deal with them is ignore them IMO.

I do agree with everything you said above but with that being said, I really wish someone could put a stop to these anti-American, scumbag bigots all together. Perhaps some kind of Dexter style vigilante? Since no legal justice can be served on them, somebody should get some illegal justice on every single one of these jackasses!

Last edited:

cskm

Banned
I do agree with everything you said above but with that being said, I really wish someone could put a stop to these anti-American, scumbag bigots all together. Perhaps some kind of Dexter style vigilante? Since no legal justice can be served on them, somebody should get some illegal justice on every single one of these jackasses!

embrace communism, and that group would be lined up and shot.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE

I'm really surprised no ones been shot. But I guess you dont see them protesting gang-banger funerals, just middle-class suburban folk. I can't imagine what those poor families have to go through. Although, there is a biker gang that follows these retards around and drown them out, maybe they'll show up for these poor kids funerals.

Millennium Falcon

Ready to race!
Its a start IMO honestly. The group Anonymous already has declared "war" on them so I'm interested in seeing what happens.

I think if the Amish can go to Jail for cutting the beard of a fellow Amish I'm pretty sure something can be done?!

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
Why would you put this in this section?

Prana

Since 88'
When i went to the University of Florida, I lived down the street from the Dove World Outreach Center. They are basically a very simmilar organization that made national headlines when they decided they would have a massive bonfire to burn Quran's... These kinds of "Churches" are a filthy plague.

http://www.doveworld.org/about-us

matteo716

Muddy GTI guy
best way to deal with them is when theyre going to picket a funeral or something, make a human barrier (requires a lot of people to do) so they cant get close enough.