GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LOL @ The man who is going to buy this chicks virginity

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Hahaha.....but honestly legalizing marijuana would have both positive and negative effects on society so personally I never see it happening....im also not down for pussy tax lol I like mine free or maybe just paying for dinner

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I am not a proponent of drugs, but I think weed should be legalized.

Honestly, alcohol kills a LOT more people than marijuana does. How many people in here know anyone killed of alcohol related incidents? How many people do you know died of some kind of liver destruction because of alcohol?

On the flip side, how many stoners do you know died of a car wreck? Probably a whole lot less in comparison to alcohol. Most of my friends that smoke weed just want to chill out at home and munch.

They should pack it like cigs, put a warning label on it, sell it like they do alcohol, tax it, and that will help the economy.:thumbsup:

BossDuB27

Illuminati
That is true and I also am not into drugs but I must agree alcohol is worse than weed. That being said, weed is a "gateway" drug and often people get involved with strong stuff that greatly surpasses the dangers of alcohol. Ive unfortunately had a few friends die from drinking and driving but I also know kids who got high and played with a gun and one of them ended up dead so I just feel like weed could cause big problems unless its only legal to ages 21+ or so

DanSan

meerkat
how the hell did he not get a virgin in his teenage and adult life...

ive had more virgins than he probably has cars..

thug4life

The Freaking Man.
lol what sht epoint of that?

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
He should accidentally slip it in her butt.