GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
he said 1 step colder is this: Brisk ER12S
and best normal heat range is: NGK Ruthenium HX...

im not seeing a direct buy on their website tho. i too would like a shirt

I think I have reading comprehension problems. I reread the pertinent section on the EQT website. The plugs I got are given as an example. So any good one step colder plug will do. I think I'll return the racing plugs and get the Brisks.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
lol we just got our house so im learning this fastly. im also learning to not tell her about the car parts and burn the boxes and bury the ashes in the backyard at 3am

Lol... What she doesn't know can't hurt her. Also, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I must be lucky. When my wastegate actuator started failing and got an epc. Told the wife I could get it fixed for cheap or use this opportunity to get a bigger turbo. She said go for the new turbo or even better, just get a Golf R since 0% financing. Of course that's not going to happen, but it's the intention.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I must be lucky. When my wastegate actuator started failing and got an epc. Told the wife I could get it fixed for cheap or use this opportunity to get a bigger turbo. She said go for the new turbo or even better, just get a Golf R since 0% financing. Of course that's not going to happen, but it's the intention.
honestly, i think i feel worse about it vs her (when spending my hard earned money) on my car (depreciating asset) but its what i like so whatever, I prob make it sound worse then it is, she complains once then gets over it lol