GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Look at these rediculous claims...

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Ridiculous Yes or No?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190167500907&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

ebay said:
2007 GTI 2.0T FSA DSG *Forge Interecooler *Diverter, hoses and driver setable blow-off *GHL Turbo back Exhaust with R32 Duals *Rieger Body Kit with Euro Rear, Rieger eyelids and signal blackouts *Revo Stage 3 mapping with Select Plus Programmer *Alpine Amps with Indiglow *New South Pod Cluster with Indiglow *Carbon Fiber engine cove *Neuspeed intake and mass airflow *TSW Wheels *Yokohama Parada Spec-2 Tires for grip *Stock Continental Tires for all-season *2 Sets (rubber, fabric) floor mats, GTI logo *Neuspeed under drive pulleys *Adult driven and tuned, one owner *327HP on the Dyno, sub 5sec car. 44MPG

Is anyones BS detector going off? :laugh: Guy claims it is the stock turbo....
As far as I can tell REVO doesn't even have a stage 3 map for the gti..Anyway It made me laugh today when I saw this listing...

I

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
awesome. i'm so buying that

i dont believe that at all and i love how he has a pic of everything BUT the engine.... interesting..... lol

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
i just sent a question asking for a dyno sheet

Brandon@BSH

2.0T FSA DSG... Must be a new engine type :iono: :laugh:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties

BlueWabbit

back being low.
dude did you not see all those guages around the front vent? that what gives it the 350+ HP