GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Look what I found.

SAbroSO

Das Captain

GTI2007

Interesting new but I already knew this becuase g60_corrado_91 already posted a pic of one in the official post pictures of yourself thread.

As a matter of fact, I just got one today from a service writer at work. He pissed me off last week so I told him to "fuck off" over the nextel and he's one of those people who has to be the boss of everyone even though he's not really my boss. I guess he was feeling bad so he bought me a Matchbox one. Only problem is it's not CW, but it's the thought that counts. Oh, and they're 6 spoke wheels and have a colored sunroof, not a glass moonroof.:laugh:

They do.

I'll have to get some better pictures of it in the future.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Yah, but me wants black. Must find black. So it matches my :burnrubber:

GTI2007

Yah, but me wants black. Must find black. So it matches my :burnrubber:

That would indeed be very cool. I have a same kind of thing with an 1:18 scale model. I want a black one but so far I only saw them in white and red :mad:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
There's a thread on the 'tex already, old news :frown:. I bashed on the guy because he was selling them for $10 shipped :laugh:. I bought one today at WalMart for $0.97 :tongue: They only come in red though.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Boo :thumbdown: . I'll wait till HotWheels puts theirs out. Hopefully they put out a black one. :thumbsup:

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
lol, well it is and is just like the previous red one only black, I guess its time to look for the hot wheels one or hope that somewhere out there a company makes a decent looking black one possibly in a bigger size or an rc version