GOLFMKV

M5

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
CTS-V better in every way!

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL

???? go sit in the 2 and tell me the CTS V is better. the M5 is more comfortable. quiter on the highway. has more interior room (front and rear). it does use better materials for its seats..

with the CTS-V. the chrome around the doors scream TACKY.

but anyway if i had to get a sedan it would be neither of those 2... id get this

and as phil put it.. he wants a twin turbo V8 over a V10. i will take this motor though

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i'd like to see more comparison tests with the cts-v against its competitors. i have yet to see any aside from a track test, m5 vs cts-v

Raddicted

Perfectly insane

gotshotgun

Ready to race!
the m5 manually equipped is not as good as the smg version simply because with the manual model you cannot fully disable dsc which makes the car dramaticly slower... all those m5 adds lists say manual but they mean smg

julito04

I plead the fif.

LMAO, Ive never seen someone ride "american cars" nuts soooooo much as judgement dey. By the way, its most def. NOT better in every way at all. But Im glad you played :rolleyes: :sm3: Kthx..

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
the m5 manually equipped is not as good as the smg version simply because with the manual model you cannot fully disable dsc which makes the car dramaticly slower... all those m5 adds lists say manual but they mean smg

I drove an m6 smg and was not impressed. Very jerky for an automatic.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
the V10 sounds incredible though...no contest...

Ok so youd rather have the V10 sound than the sound of V8 with two turbos spooling. Yea......

Oh and just a chip will make you eat 90% of vehicles on the road. Fuck V10.

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
I drove an m6 smg and was not impressed. Very jerky for an automatic.
it's jerky because it's a single-clutch manual transmission that's electronically-controlled. like our DSGs, but with one less clutch. so shifting from gear to gear is different. although you do make a point still. I'm a bit surprised at how jerky it is, or at least how jerky the automotive press says it is (seeing as I've never driven a car with BMW's SMG transmission).