EuroMama

Attachments

• max-payne-20080822081415155_640w.jpg
    max-payne-20080822081415155_640w.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
Cant wait. Was one of my favorite games. Makes a great story for a movie. Hopefully they did a good job.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
The game played so much like a movie that it may actually make for a decent adaptation. I'll still be going into the theatre a bit skeptical, though.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
ya i wanna see it

Lucidity

Marx
You can't go wrong with Marilyn Manson...... :)

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Mila Kunis as Mona... interesting.

And where did you see it was PG13? lol Do you believe everything you read in Youtube comments? Because the official movie website still doesnt list a rating.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
You should check out the official website... much longer trailer there. Makes me want to reinstall the game.

Lucidity

Marx
Mila Kunis as Mona... interesting.

And where did you see it was PG13? lol Do you believe everything you read in Youtube comments? Because the official movie website still doesnt list a rating.

They had to re-cut the movie because it was never the intent of the director/studio to get an R rating. R ratings greatly reduce revenue potential for a movie... They've already announced the DVD will be released un-cut.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
If they think they're going to take a M rated game like that and turn it into a Pg13 movie, then they may as well take one of those shotguns and shoot themselves in the foot right now.

Lucidity

Marx
If they think they're going to take a M rated game like that and turn it into a Pg13 movie, then they may as well take one of those shotguns and shoot themselves in the foot right now.

I dunno, PG-13 movies get away with quite a bit now adays. The Dark Knight has quite a bit of violence. Plus IMHO game ratings are far more strict than that of film.