GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mazda clearly ford

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
So recently I soldmy G35 and Ordered my 09 GTI :) Until November 17th I have to drive my parents car, Mazda cx9! Well I can say the interior is superior but man...
-It looks like a manatee
-The Engine always takes three or four times to start up
-Sometimes the engine wont start at all
-It is a ford
-Well, really those are the only reasons but they will bug the hell out of you!
I believe this is the most expensive mazda you can buy. Ours is loaded out. This thing isn't reliable we got a bargain on it because our personal frind owns the dealership.
These problems along with rattles bug the shit out of. The NAV systems blips also.
Did I mention its a manatee.
But, the interior is Amazing i must say.
The exhaust not=Non existent. You cant hear it at all!
Good stereo though

Just my impression of it
Cant wait to sell it for my GTI

i guess it depends on the ford. My dad has had a ranger for 8 years and has had nothing go wrong with it. Still runs like a champ. I like the manatee comment.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Besides the fact that its a Ford, its seems like the CX9 and the MKV have alot in common.

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
wow... seems like an unrealiable POS. That sucks. But those cx-9s are nice (espeacialy the interior).

Lucidity

Marx
Does anyone else get tired of people on here acting like VWs are the absolute fucking shit bar none? I've had less problems from my Fords in 5 years of ownership, than the two of my GTI. It's a nice car, but it has a lot of problems, and a lot of bad dealerships in the area two. Seriously people wake up, you drive a VW, not a Porsche, not a Ferrari, not a Lambo, and definitely not a Bugatti.

utekineir

Banned
Ever since i signed the sales contract my poop started smelling like roses, and all of a sudden i could beat much faster cars all the time.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
you drive a VW, not a Porsche, not a Ferrari, not a Lambo, and definitely not a Bugatti.

my dads had 3 porsche's, 2 of which had all types of problems. motor swao in less than 30k on an 05 911, and the convertable top stopped working 2 times.

porsche's are just a ticking time bomb of problems. but my dad keeps on buying them.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Dodge Neons and Kia Rios aren't too different either.:bellyroll:

Who the hell was talking about either of those cars? I'm not realy sure what you're trying to get at here.