GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Members from Germany?

glasgow_ffm

Go Kart Newbie
Sure I know Gießen!

GolfUberAlles

Ready to race!
My dad is German, does that count. He grew up in Northern Germany approximately 30 minutes from the Netherlands a town named Lunne.

I have been there three times so far. I have noticed that the autobahn is quite crowded. I did see a Golf R32 while I was there.

My two euros :drinking:

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Bouston said:
^:w00t: Hopefully you'll get stationed in Germany.
dude i just saw that your location is Heidelberg...I was born in Heidelberg

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
kidkusu said:
dude i just saw that your location is Heidelberg...I was born in Heidelberg

:w00t:

einfahrt

Passed Driver's Ed
:thumbup: I am in Germany currently stationed in Giessen until about June. Then I move to Hanau to get ready for 1 year down range. But it will give me some time in the new car before I leave. I should get it next week. They said it arrived in Bremerhaven friday. But for the time being, I still have fun in the old one.

Bouston^^ One of my best firends lives at PHV that works for NATO. I am down there about twice a month.

weemanGti

Passed Driver's Ed
I am in Holland about 2 km's from the Germany Border, Near Heinsberg and more importantly abour one hour 15 minutes from the Nurburgring. :):)

glasgow_ffm

Go Kart Newbie
Hiya,

@aznkukuboi
Do you mean why we don't speak German at this topic? Well, actually because this is a forum with English as the primary language? ;-) Would be kind of unrespectfull, I suppose. At least for me.

By the way, your sentence would be: "Warum wird nicht Deutsch gesprochen". ;-)

Cheers!

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
I just moved out of Germany after living there for 26 months. Being stationed in southern Georgia and picked up my little red bruiser yesterday!

speedlimit256k

Michael Schumacher
im in the Army staioned here in Baumholder Germany. Ive been living here for about 2 years and 3 months. Im 1hr 30min away from Nurburgring. i have been to the ring 3 times so far with my 06 civic which i just sold. im gonna go with my new GTI soon though and will post pics.