GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mens Clothing Subscriptions

fishtizzy

Ready to race!
Anyone subscribe to any of these services? Looking at Bombfell, Trunk Club, and Five Four Club. I know there are others, most tailor to something specific where these are outfits/styles.

I don't have any time or patience to shop for clothes and my wife refuses to buy my sh$t because "I'm too picky." Figured this might be a good solution and was curious about anyone's good or bad experiences.

Thanks!

protocall

Passed Driver's Ed
I use both Bombfell and Trunk Club. TC is definitely the better of the two, but I may be biased because their office is here in Chicago, which means you get to visit and pick what you want. Bombfell has been kind of hit or miss for me. I've gone thru several stylists, all seem to be interested in sending me what's popular rather than what's catered to my likes and feedback. TC is definitely more expensive (if you choose top of line items) for this reason. Stuff from TC generally fits better, I've rarely sent back something for another size compared to Bombfell.

Overall, I use TC for suits and business wear, Bombfell for weekend and causal stuff.

Hope that helps.

fishtizzy

Ready to race!
I use both Bombfell and Trunk Club. TC is definitely the better of the two, but I may be biased because their office is here in Chicago, which means you get to visit and pick what you want. Bombfell has been kind of hit or miss for me. I've gone thru several stylists, all seem to be interested in sending me what's popular rather than what's catered to my likes and feedback. TC is definitely more expensive (if you choose top of line items) for this reason. Stuff from TC generally fits better, I've rarely sent back something for another size compared to Bombfell.

Overall, I use TC for suits and business wear, Bombfell for weekend and causal stuff.

Hope that helps.

It does, thank you. I am definitely looking for weekend and causal stuff as I work in IT and no one cares what you wear FTMP. I would be going with TC otherwise as I have heard the same advice regarding their quality. Like most things, you get what you pay for!

You should look into Trendy Butler, that's my favorite!

Will do, thanks!