GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
It's hideous in my opinion. Way too many curves, ugly round interior vents. Of course the tech in the car is impressive but that doesn't compensate for the hideousness. The headlights have 47 Swarovski crystals, they don't look too tasteful either. Taillights look like thin A4 taillights... Anyone agree with me on this?

Other Photos: http://www.netcarshow.com/mercedes-benz/2015-s-class_coupe/

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class_Coupe_2015_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class_Coupe_2015_800x600_wallpaper_16.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class_Coupe_2015_800x600_wallpaper_1f.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class_Coupe_2015_800x600_wallpaper_2b.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class_Coupe_2015_800x600_wallpaper_29.jpg

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
well they need to replace the CL-class so... its good...
thats said.. from the front... it looks like a CLA coupe rather than S-Coupe...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

All of their new sedans are looking like that. C-Class, and the E-Class has similar headlights. S-Class sedan looks way too similar to the CLA.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
That is SICK! I would love to purchase a S6.3 AMG. I really like this car!

I know one Man's Bologna is another Man's Steak! :D

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I can understand. To each is own. Most laugh when I mention how I like the 2002-2007 BMW's by Chris Bangle. Most hate the designs, and people look at me like I have 2 heads when I tell them I really like the 7-Series of that time..

BMW-760i_2002_800x600_wallpaper_0b.jpg

BMW-760i_2002_800x600_wallpaper_10.jpg

HyeWarrior

Banned
I think it's stunning. Not a huge fan of the tail lights, but god damn is that the definition of a land yacht. Gonna break many necks

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
I don't understand Merc. Get rid of the CL class just to add a S class coupe. Get rid of the CLK just to add an E class coupe. I'm not a big fan of the looks of this one - the front and back look like 2 different cars. I'm sure they'll be the go to at country clubs though.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Love it. It's rocking Denvers! lol

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

the taillights make it more like a buick

I don't understand Merc. Get rid of the CL class just to add a S class coupe. Get rid of the CLK just to add an E class coupe. I'm not a big fan of the looks of this one - the front and back look like 2 different cars. I'm sure they'll be the go to at country clubs though.

i think they're trying to make spoiled princesses make their decision easier and then crash into a tree because she was snap chatting :laugh:

i hope the rear windows can go down same as the front, my mom really like the cl because since the both front and rear go down, theres no pillar in between, it reminded her cars like the chevy bel air for that reason, it really feels like a convertible that way.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Yeah while the G-Wagens roam Beverly Hills & Aspen. :lol:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
The rear 3/4 reminds me of the Buick Verano.

Wow never realized this until I saw this photo. The chrome is what does it I think.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Love it. It's rocking Denvers! lol

Wow.. Never realized that.. Those almost looked copied! Another thing in common would be the superior interiors :D :laugh:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I think it's stunning. Not a huge fan of the tail lights, but god damn is that the definition of a land yacht. Gonna break many necks

What the 7-Series or the S-Class? Both are massive.