GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

missing my last car

crogers6569

Ready to race!
Some days i wish i had just kept it to drive somedays when i want to beat on something.:frown:

The day I brought home my GTI... I was planning to keep the Eclipse but wound up selling it a month or so later. They are both fun cars btu i just miss the high revving, top end power band on the jap car.

You guys ever miss your last car?

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Nope. Still have it as a alternative car for my dad, when he doesn't need to carry lumber and what not in his 'Burban.

120HP Lancer vs. 200HP GTI.... what do you think?

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
i dont miss my last car. i miss my first car. everyday. thats why i got a gray gti. its like my way of remembering my old car. 1995 Lexus ES300 hand me down from my dad. got her my 17th bday with 182,000 on the clock. drove that my senior year. had a nice system. touch screen dvd player. tint all the way around. drove it for 1 year and 2 months and the transmission went at 240,000. i miss her. i dont miss my jeep

just for the hell of it. my last car gets some pics lol

sorry remembering my old cars

crogers6569

Ready to race!
I actually miss all my old vehicles...

my first was a hand me down from my dad. Got his 1986.5 Nissan Pickup

Id still have that truck today but I rolled it six times off the side of I40 in TN, still ran and the frame was straight but it was pretty busted up.

Then i had my explorer that i traveled the country in 4wheeling.

Then i got the eclipse after I wore the explorer completely out. 3 years of hard abuse took its toll and maintnence needs were piling up faster than i could keep up. Turns out 35" tall tires and daily driving take thier toll on everything.

crogers6569

Ready to race!
I guess its just the amount of work I personally put into all my past vehicles. When you do all your own work it builds a bond between you and your ride.

crogers6569

Ready to race!
I guess if you had a shitty car before this one you wouldnt miss it but I have days when i miss specific ones from my past.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
don't miss my last car one but. the MkV is a HUGE improvement over the '00 Golf 1.8t.

I do however miss my '72 Beetle and my '67 Transporter from time to time.
Slow goin is goin in style. 1600cc flat four FTW!

sparkstack

Ready to race!
Not my last car, but the one before that:

I actually miss my last bike the most :brokenheart: