GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

missing my last car

Dinan E53

Ready to race!
sometimes i miss her... but its all good, grew out of the phase and the crowd of "kids" who bought them not knowing what they can do and end up wrecking them..
Her last magazine photoshoot

one of her magazine photoshoot

"I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important." -Anonymous
:word: :clap: :headbang: :happyanim: :bellyroll:
that has to be the funniest thing ive seen in a long time!!!!

Greg

I drive to fast...
I do! I loved my 67. It was just an awsome car to drive
I blew up my tranny and decided it was time for a new car...

I got sick of not having a bug so just before christmas I went out and bought a 66 :D

crogers6569

Ready to race!
I put the eclipse money to the side... trying to get osme money together to buy a house before next september. I dont want to be 23 and renting.

hahnaroo

hahnaroo
sometimes i miss her... but its all good, grew out of the phase and the crowd of "kids" who bought them not knowing what they can do and end up wrecking them..

Saw that car at winn vw in newark a couple months ago.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh

nice evo. were those wheels Volk RE30s

what mods did you have done to it?