GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

613B6

Ready to race!
Hoon if you going to put clutches in, upgrade them do waste money on more expensive OEM ones. Check out Deka Clutch Tech or Dodson, I put some in mine this year and they have been running great with an off the shelf DSG tune. Dont believe the BS that others DSG company spit out needing custom tunes. Good part is it only needs 9-10 bar of clutch pressures on pump and it drives just over 12 bar on kill ethanol tune, a lot less than 14+ most see on stock clutches.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
A friend of mine had Dodson with EQT Stg3+ TCU. It put down the power but also was AWD.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Hoon if you going to put clutches in, upgrade them do waste money on more expensive OEM ones. Check out Deka Clutch Tech or Dodson, I put some in mine this year and they have been running great with an off the shelf DSG tune. Dont believe the BS that others DSG company spit out needing custom tunes. Good part is it only needs 9-10 bar of clutch pressures on pump and it drives just over 12 bar on kill ethanol tune, a lot less than 14+ most see on stock clutches.

Which DSG tune are you using?

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Not my car but one im tuning, 2015 gti fbo, mpi, e85 rx550 turbo, maestro tuned by me, NLS for some reason isn't working on this car, car still has air ride suspension on/in it, think it my be the fastest or atleast one of the fastest mk7 gti 6mt this time will get better once air ride is out and we can figure out the nls issue

Attachments

• received_692647131357274.jpeg
    received_692647131357274.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 181

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Nice job. Did he come out from under an underpass? 1g at 60 is....interesting in a MK7, let alone a 6MT car.
Idk, he did say it was the best brake boost he ever did

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I thought the M6 shifted into 4th around 100?
It will go a bit higher, mine did and depends on how high he took thenrpms, if I remember mine would be like 105ish around 7k

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
A 1g rolling launch on the street is seriously impressive at 50+mph. At a 40 roll I’ve got over 1g.
F6228876-80A8-4A97-8AFD-967C52212984.jpeg

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Not my car but one im tuning, 2015 gti fbo, mpi, e85 rx550 turbo, maestro tuned by me, NLS for some reason isn't working on this car, car still has air ride suspension on/in it, think it my be the fastest or atleast one of the fastest mk7 gti 6mt this time will get better once air ride is out and we can figure out the nls issue

I only see one shift point in his dragy. He started in 3rd gear?